Can't Remove a Duplicate Corp Sync Account

Nocaster

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
My work is in the final steps of moving to new servers, rolling out new email addresses, etc. As a result, I had to remove my old Corp Sync account and set up another with the new info. Easy enough. Well, my Outlook contacts were not syncing to my phone any longer. The IT folks had me delete my account and create it again. Upon doing so, a duplicate Corp Sync account was created however when I click on it, there are only fields for username and password. The username is gray'd out and no password will be accepted as it tells me the username cannot be blank. So I can not delete this account. I don't want it there under my list of accounts.

Has anyone encountered this and found a way to remove it? Any help is appreciated as I really don't want to have to do another factory reset. Thanks!

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This happend to me too, I can't remember the fix but its defitnitley in the forums if you do a little searching. The forums is how I fixed my problem.

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Did you find the fix in this forum? Becuase now that I think of it I think I may have found the fix in droidforums.net. Do a search of my username becuase I def posted comments in the fix. If you don't find it here check droidforums.net

Great sports weekend for us!!