Browser Opening at Unlock

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried searching for this before posting, but no luck.

Has anyone else had an issue with the browser opening when you swipe to unlock your X?

It's the weirdest thing. It's not always consistent, but a lot of times my browser opens when I unlock, but I did not have the browser open prior to the screen timing out. Any suggestions or remedies that come to mind are appreciated.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Is the icon for the browser approximately under where you would swipe to unlock? Sometimes, this will happen to me ... whatever is under the "swipe" strip becomes activated during the swiping process. Just a thought.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried checking the unlock swipe to see where my finger lands once the screen is unlocked However, I use LauncherPro Plus, so the icon for the browser is in the dock, well below where the swipe for the lock comes across.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've used LPP (twice at different times) and you might try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Occasionally, LPP does some oddball things, enough times that I decided I'd rather just use the stock launcher... even though I LOVE Launcher Pro and especially the rotating dock. I'll probably put it back on again, eventually.

Reactions: matthewdlyons

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
PS -- Make sure you back up your settings in LPP (an option in the app's settings) before you uninstall. Then you can reload easily ... unless you are reloading the same problem ?? Won't know until you try.

Reactions: matthewdlyons

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane