Text Messages Not Sent ghost

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I started receiving the notification text messages not sent. I could not not find those so I deleted ALL text messages, power cycled the phone, and I am STILL getting the notification "2 Text Messages Not Sent" what gives? This is annoying.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
No not service issue. I can send text messages and they are going thru as people are replying.

As far as resending, in my original post I mentioned deleting ALL messages and still am getting "2 text messages not sent"

Power cycle did not solve the issue.

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I am just not being understood or what but...THERE ARE NO MESSAGES TO RESEND. Capish? :)

Message box was completely emptied and still getting this annoying "2 text messages not sent"

Guess I am the only one having this issue. I guess I have no choice but to call support.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Download Handcent SMS and it will allow you to go in and delete the undelivered messages. I too deleted all my text messages and was still having the issue this worked like a charm

Reactions: PenkhusTF

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
try a battery pull ... battery out, wait at least one full minute, put back and restart. Might take care of the lingering message. Also, if it's in the notification panel, there is a "clear" button in the upper right corner. That will erase messages on the panel.

berny26

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
this was happening to me last night as well. I sent a message to a friend and the phone immediately said the message was not sent. So I tried again, and again, and again, until my friend texted me saying stop sending the same message over and over. So apparently though my phone said it didn't send, it actually did. I live in Maryland, and I am wondering if it was the phone, the service around here, or possibly (doubtfully) my friends phone/service as they are an ATT customer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech