1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Foursquare wont download

I went to my market a few days ago and had some updates and selected update all. Everything downloaded just fine and other update since then have been fine but Fourquare is stuck in the "starting download" stage. I have tried clicking it and canceling the download, but every time I do that it force closes the market and wont let me cancel the download. I have also gone into setting>application and force stopped the market and foursquare and still doesn't do anything. Is there anything else I can do to get this update or get it past the current stage?

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Turn your phone off and back on?

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk
    Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM10

You can go into manage applications, hit the All tab, find Market and select clear data. You wont lose anything or any settings, you just have to re-agree to the market terms the next time you launch it.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM4DXGB, Stock Rooted,

Quote Originally Posted by cae2685 View Post
    Turn your phone off and back on?

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk
    Rule #1 of troubleshooting: When in doubt, reboot.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." ~ D.N.A.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Thanks

And I did rebot several times but clearing my data fixed it and now it downloaded properly, Thanks for all of your help