New red LED notification

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just in the last day or so I have noticed that my DX has a red flashing LED notification while charging. This behaviour overrides any other LED notifications that start after plugging in until I unplug the phone, which is quite annoying. Any ideas?

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Odd, mine is on the charger while I'm at work and I've never noticed an led light when charged (that wasn't due to a legitimate notification. Have you downloaded any alarm clock or dock apps, or anything that is intended to be run while on the charger? My only thought is maybe some added functionality (irritation) from an app attempting to be helpful.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No new apps of the nature you mention. Apps installed relatively close to when I started noticing the notification are Lookout, Quick Boot and Nintaii lite. I checked Lookout and the other two should not have that effect.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
OK - my apologies - I am a moron. I did not install any apps, but I did tweek the settings of some. I set the option to LED Blink when charging in Battery Status. I thought I had cleared it, but must have missed.