Do you want your X to get the new "Profile" feature coming to the Pro?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Skip the homescreen crap. They need sound profiles. Something that should have been in since 1.0...

give timeriffic (free) or locale ($$) a look if you want sound profiles. you dont get custom tones for different profiles, a la BB, but they can auto-adjust volume levels

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I like mine just the way it is, but I don't mind having options, as long as there is a vanilla one included. I would prefer that this be something left to external apps.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
With Launcher Pro +'s up to 7 home screens and rotating dock with up to 15 slots plus 15 swipes, pretty much everything is available without shifting around the home screens. I'm very happy with LP+.

anon(3792)

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
If you like the profiles on the Droid Pro, check out Quick Profiles in the market. It allows you to set profiles for volume of ringer, media, notification, alarm, voice call; change the ringtone, change the notification sound, change modes: airplane, wifi, bluetooth, screen timeout, brightness, and wallpaper. Set up the modes, and they can then be accessed via the notification menu with just a quick swipe down. Also has the option to hide the icon in the notification bar so it doesn't take up space, only shows up when you swipe down. Same effect.

FWIW, I'd rather have the option to add this than have it be one more thing that holds up Motorola from getting out OS updates.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If you like the profiles on the Droid Pro, check out Quick Profiles in the market. It allows you to set profiles for volume of ringer, media, notification, alarm, voice call; change the ringtone, change the notification sound, change modes: airplane, wifi, bluetooth, screen timeout, brightness, and wallpaper. Set up the modes, and they can then be accessed via the notification menu with just a quick swipe down. Also has the option to hide the icon in the notification bar so it doesn't take up space, only shows up when you swipe down. Same effect.

FWIW, I'd rather have the option to add this than have it be one more thing that holds up Motorola from getting out OS updates.

X2 Awesome app. Works as advertised.

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app in the marketplace that would give me a similar feature like this "Profile" that moto will be putting on the pro?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463