Switched from Incredible to X, Facebook contact issue

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from an Incredible to a Droid X. While setting up the X, I saw that some of my contacts did not link up to their Facebook profiles. I wasn't too worried about this, because I know how to link profiles manually. However, when trying to find some of my friend's Facebook profiles in that contact list, they weren't there. Oddly enough, when I go into the Facebook app and search for them, they still aren't there. On the website, I see them though. Yes, some of these people are fairly new Facebook friends, but some have been linked for a year or so. Any way to force my phone to refresh my Facebook contact list WITHOUT removing and adding the account? I don't want to have to re-link all of the contacts I've done today.

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from an Incredible to a Droid X. While setting up the X, I saw that some of my contacts did not link up to their Facebook profiles. I wasn't too worried about this, because I know how to link profiles manually. However, when trying to find some of my friend's Facebook profiles in that contact list, they weren't there. Oddly enough, when I go into the Facebook app and search for them, they still aren't there. On the website, I see them though. Yes, some of these people are fairly new Facebook friends, but some have been linked for a year or so. Any way to force my phone to refresh my Facebook contact list WITHOUT removing and adding the account? I don't want to have to re-link all of the contacts I've done today.

i asked the same thing a few months ago and got flamed for it... i dont know how to force the update, i wish i did. I deleted a whole bunch of people on facebook and it never updated on my phone. Only way i was able to fix it was to delete and re add the account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084