Is the DROID X also a model # MB810 ?? I found a site to buy accessories really reasonable, and was wanting to compare apples to apples.

Thanx,

Sherlock
    11-14-2010 08:16 PM
    Is the DROID X also a model # MB810 ?? I found a site to buy accessories really reasonable, and was wanting to compare apples to apples.

Thanx,

Sherlock
    That is the model number.
    11-14-2010 08:55 PM

Thanx,

Sherlock
    Wanna share the site?
    11-14-2010 10:36 PM
    I wasn't sure of the model #, as I hadn't seen the box yet. SO that is now cleared up.

THe site I was viewing, was: Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

I've bought alot of things from them over the years. I just didn't want to get into trouble for suggesting a site that might be in competition with this board.
    11-15-2010 02:38 AM
    Um, yeah you shouldn't have any problem recommending Amazon.com pretty much anywhere on the internet. It's basically the internet's largest marketplace...
    11-15-2010 07:24 AM
    HAHA! Yeah, I thought the OP was going to have some new/unknown site, not the largest online retailer on the web.
    11-15-2010 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD