1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question DROID X "Model #" ??

Is the DROID X also a model # MB810 ?? I found a site to buy accessories really reasonable, and was wanting to compare apples to apples.

Thanx,

Sherlock
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Is the DROID X also a model # MB810 ?? I found a site to buy accessories really reasonable, and was wanting to compare apples to apples.

Thanx,

Sherlock
    That is the model number.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post

Thanx,

Sherlock
    Wanna share the site?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Arrow

I wasn't sure of the model #, as I hadn't seen the box yet. SO that is now cleared up.

THe site I was viewing, was: Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

I've bought alot of things from them over the years. I just didn't want to get into trouble for suggesting a site that might be in competition with this board.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM4DXGB, Stock Rooted,

Um, yeah you shouldn't have any problem recommending Amazon.com pretty much anywhere on the internet. It's basically the internet's largest marketplace...
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." ~ D.N.A.

HAHA! Yeah, I thought the OP was going to have some new/unknown site, not the largest online retailer on the web.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

-----------------------------------------
    Droid X (Liberty 3 v2.0)
    Droid Incredible (CM 7.2.0 RC1)
    Nook Color w/ 8GB N2A card
    -----------------------------------------