LP and BW animation

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with Beautiful Widgets weather home widget conflicting with Launcher Pro Plus ... Where the weather animation doesn't start after unlocking with w LP+

stolzyboy

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue with LP+ and Animated Weather, but I contacted AW and they put out an update that fixed the issue. My suggestion is to do the same as well as let the LP developer know and search/post in their forum.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just set mine to animate on wake up and I see what you mean...hadn't even noticed...because I had turned it off before I installed the launcher pro plus.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue with LP+ and Animated Weather, but I contacted AW and they put out an update that fixed the issue. My suggestion is to do the same as well as let the LP developer know and search/post in their forum.

Is Animated Weather an app of its own? The issue I mentioned involved Beautiful Widgets and the widget called Beautful Home Weather. I suppose it would apply to all the Beautiful Widget weather widgets. In the options/settings for the Beautiful Home Weather is an option to check (activate) weather animation after unlocking the device. This isn't working, even though checked.

What is Animated Weather? Am very interested.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
OK. Figured it out. Here's how to get the BW animated screen active on unlock...

1 -- No Launcher Pro/Plus. If you want the BW animated weather screen active on unlock, at least the way things are now, you can't have LP+ ... *sob* ... Uninstall. Do battery pull (60 seconds out then reinstall battery and turn on).

2 -- Uninstall Beautiful Widgets and BW Live Wallpaper. Do another battery pull.

4 -- Re-install BW Widgets and BW Live Wallpaper. In configure, make sure the "Unlock Animations" (after unlocking the device) is checked in the Advanced section.

After installation, I did another battery pull, just to be sure. Probably wouldn't have been necessary, but I was making so many changes (including setting up the stock home screens with widgets and shortcuts), I thought it would be helpful for the X to handle it all.

It works now! The question is: What's more important - weather animation on the home screen OR Launcher Pro Plus. Tough one... or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek