1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone use the FM radio?

Hadn't used it before tonight. I thought that I would give it a try. Its really nice. Sound comes through clear with a lot of bass. Anyone else try it?

I use it when I go to the Hockey games here. that way i can listen to the play by play guy.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I used to have an EVO and the fm radio on it was pretty bad. This one is really good. Im happy that I will be able to put it to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams View Post
    Hadn't used it before tonight. I thought that I would give it a try. Its really nice. Sound comes through clear with a lot of bass. Anyone else try it?
    I used to until I found Tune In Radio on the market. It is so much better in my opinion. It has all the same local channels in my area & I can listen to stations from anywhere else I want too. There is about a 30 second delay, but unless you are watching a game, it doesn't matter.

I enjoy using the FM radio. I like how it identifies each station, you can save stations, etc. I just wish there was an AM radio so I could at listen to ESPN radio or something. Other than that, no complaints; just make sure you have a pair of headphones!

Global Posts
    10,407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Haven't used it, glad it is there and sounds good though. I use tune in radio also.

Really poor reception for me.

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Every Friday night for football.....loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I used to until I found Tune In Radio on the market. It is so much better in my opinion. It has all the same local channels in my area & I can listen to stations from anywhere else I want too. There is about a 30 second delay, but unless you are watching a game, it doesn't matter.
    +1 for tunein radio. its fantastic. has a perfect espn radio stream too. i like the stock fm radio...wish it had am, and wish u didnt need headphones or speakers to use it. silly.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

The headphone cable acts as the antenna for the FM radio. If you are having poor reception make sure the cord is not wound up in your pocket.

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

I don't like that you have to use wired headphones to get it to work. I use TuneIn radio from the market and like it a lot.
    Dumb phone -> BB8830WE -> BB Curve 8330 -> Incredible -> DROID X ----->Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

i use it everday! it works great no matter where i go!

Global Posts
    1,915 Global Posts

I use it while on the train in the morning, works great.

Global Posts
    6,705 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

I tried it a few times but don't really need it as my main stream way of listening to tunes,lol

I did find that my berry headphones sounded better then my ipod headphones tho

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Quote Originally Posted by JulietBravo View Post
    I just wish there was an AM radio so I could at listen to ESPN radio or something.
    Download iheartradio app. You can get a lot of AM channels. A few of them are ESPN.
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

FM radio works good for me. I like that you can use it with the speaker as long as the headphones are still plugged in.