Voice Command app

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I would check you signal strength because the app verifies information from the web, if signal is weak or data signal has connection issue the app will not work correctly... Mine has been working perfectly, you can try Vlingo, I use it as well and is very nice app.

kedesa

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I was having the same issue. I went to the market and downloaded Voice Search by Google. I use that instead of the voice command that comes on these MOTO blur phones. It is much better and starts up much faster. I even have it set to initiate with the double home tap instead of the crappy voice command that came with the phone. Life is much better.

tmar23

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have issues with the Voice Command app taking forever to load up? It's making it not very useful.....

I like this app because it can do a little more than the voice search by google (as far as opening apps). I use it quite a bit in the car when I am driving for totally hands free operation of my X.

I changed my settings to reduce the number of apps it reads when opening. It seems to have helped me (i have alot of apps). I noticed that the first open is still quite slow, but after that it is very responsive.

I like vlingo as well, but it also doesn't open all my apps.

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I like this app because it can do a little more than the voice search by google (as far as opening apps). I use it quite a bit in the car when I am driving for totally hands free operation of my X.

I changed my settings to reduce the number of apps it reads when opening. It seems to have helped me (i have alot of apps). I noticed that the first open is still quite slow, but after that it is very responsive.

I like vlingo as well, but it also doesn't open all my apps.

Yeah after the first usage it's much much faster.. I noticed that today as well. It seems that it's slow to open after each time you shut down the phone or restart it... But after that it's fast.

Thanks guys for the replies.