Why do the Droid X cases suck???

Matrix_Prime

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Isn't this thing supposed to be a flagship phone? Why can't you find a good case for it? I would just like to find a nice, white, hard case....but all anyone seems to make is black.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the issue is there are no good cases, because there are. Just not in the color you would like them to be in....There's a difference.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't find a case i like either
I tried the vzw shell holster and the clip broke off within 2 weeks .
Tried a 1 piece case with screen protector , no clip came on it didn't like it didn't to big to get out of my pocket with that case
I tried a soft holster with clip but would rather have vertical case instead of horizontal so that ones not used.
Sooooo now its just naked lol but maybe one day ,it will be dressed again. I agree need more case selections

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Why not go with the Seidio Active or the Seidio Surface? They both come in white.

Check on Amazon too... they have a massive collection. Just make sure it is for a droid X before you buy, you'll get products for the droid when you search for droid X.

Tone_Capone

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I use the Platinum case from best-buy, which is manufactured by Seidio. I really like how the case is built and how well it fits the phone. There are a few things that I don't like, mostly how it can be difficult to pull down the notification bar, but overall it is a great case.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a lifted truck. Last time a phone fell from it glass and metal paid a price. Moto droid one. Still worked, looked like crap (metal crushed corner, and chip out of glass) I am loving the otterbox commuter. 40 bucks, but worth every penny for my X if it goes flying! Seido makes good ones too. naked if you wish, just don't drop it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I use the Platinum case from best-buy, which is manufactured by Seidio. I really like how the case is built and how well it fits the phone. There are a few things that I don't like, mostly how it can be difficult to pull down the notification bar, but overall it is a great case.

May I suggest launcher pro? You can assign gestures to icons. My thumb hasn't had to stretch for the notification bar in some time. You can swype the panel gone too, allowing for more realestate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis