Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Ocean Wave Live Wallpaper on X?

I did a search some time ago and found a way to get most of the Galaxy S live wallpapers to run on my X. Ocean Wave didn't work, and supposedly wasn't compatible for some reason.

I did a quick search and did't see any updates on a fix so I was wondering if anyone else on here has successfully gotten it to work? That is the only real wallpaper I wanted from the Galaxy.

Would appreciate any help.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Ocean Wave Live Wallpaper

Works with no problems on my Droid X.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jkatzpac View Post
    Works with no problems on my Droid X.
    Can you please send me the link to where I can find the file and instructions?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Sorry...I have Wave Live...not Ocean Wave. The link for Wave Live is Wave Live.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Anyone??

I have been looking for this for a very long time.. Every link i find is dead or doesnt work when loaded on my X.. I really wish someone would get this working..

Interested also......wasted much time looking for this!!!!!!!!!!

yeah the one ive downloaded before froze my phone lol

I tried that wallpaper from my wife's fascinate and it didn't work. The image was skewed weirdly with no anamation.

[tapatalk - droidx]

Quote Originally Posted by kpageisgreat View Post
    yeah the one ive downloaded before froze my phone lol
    Quote Originally Posted by roberte1342 View Post
    I tried that wallpaper from my wife's fascinate and it didn't work. The image was skewed weirdly with no anamation.

[tapatalk - droidx]
    Same thing here!

I think it has something to do with 2.2. I had it on my X and it worked fine before upgrading to Froyo. After the upgrade I had the same issues.

Default Which live wallpaper is this?

Is it on the Droid X? (S/N supposedly the phone pictured is not the original DX)