Available Now: Droid X 2.3.340 Update Discussion (Not Gingerbread!)

flybass

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
hey, i'm sorry i was wrong. for some reason the google pdf preview defaulted to an earlier pdf. This is the real deal.

flybass

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody upset by the lack of bugfixes on the update info sheet? What happened to the battery force close error and wifi problems? I am so sick of my phone not being connected to the school network unless i keep pressing the on/off over and over.

db306#AC

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody upset by the lack of bugfixes on the update info sheet? What happened to the battery force close error and wifi problems? I am so sick of my phone not being connected to the school network unless i keep pressing the on/off over and over.

I'm hoping its longer and that they just didn't want to list everything?? Wishful thinking maybe

alershka#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
And I believe that the leak that is floating around is 2.3.320

Yep that matches up with the leak. I'm pretty happy with the leak overall. I'm not sure how many of the items listed here are in the leak (I know I didn't get Madden) but hopefully the differences won't be significant.

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If the pop email problem isn't fixed im not even going to update. Finally got one touch root back and im not giving it up again for some little problems I can live with and tons of unremovable crapware.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping this update won't disbale the current methods to root, overclock and undervolt. Definitely holding off on update if it does until new methods are found.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34