Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 19 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

Default Available Now: Droid X 2.3.340 Update Discussion (Not Gingerbread!)

Droid X

this is for the update we already have to 2.2. I checked the version number.

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

i have the 2.2 and my version number is 2.3.15 not 2.3.340

hey, i'm sorry i was wrong. for some reason the google pdf preview defaulted to an earlier pdf. This is the real deal.

Are you sure its the same? The baseband seems to be the same but the version 2.3.340 is different.
    Thanked by:
    J Free 

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flybass View Post
    hey, i'm sorry i was wrong. for some reason the google pdf preview defaulted to an earlier pdf. This is the real deal.
    good deal!!!! Hope this is what all the hype is over!!!

And I believe that the leak that is floating around is 2.3.320

Quote Originally Posted by db306 View Post
    That makes me feel better about resisting my temptation to install the leak.

That makes me feel better about resisting my temptation to install the leak.
    I agree plus there's no way to get back to the offical.

Is anybody upset by the lack of bugfixes on the update info sheet? What happened to the battery force close error and wifi problems? I am so sick of my phone not being connected to the school network unless i keep pressing the on/off over and over.

Is anybody upset by the lack of bugfixes on the update info sheet? What happened to the battery force close error and wifi problems? I am so sick of my phone not being connected to the school network unless i keep pressing the on/off over and over.
    I'm hoping its longer and that they just didn't want to list everything?? Wishful thinking maybe

I think "more stable Froyo 2.2 Android" is shorthand for "bug fixes".

boooo it tells me im up to date even though im not

https://supportforums.motorola.com/t...41786?tstart=0

this guy claims it will be released tonight.

at least we'll have madden '11 to play with to pass the time until froyo arrives!
    Droid > Droid X > Droid Incredible 2 > Droid > Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by db306 View Post
    Yep that matches up with the leak. I'm pretty happy with the leak overall. I'm not sure how many of the items listed here are in the leak (I know I didn't get Madden) but hopefully the differences won't be significant.
    Galaxy Nexus Toro running CM10 with Leankernel

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

If the pop email problem isn't fixed im not even going to update. Finally got one touch root back and im not giving it up again for some little problems I can live with and tons of unremovable crapware.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

i wonder how long its going to be before they start pushing out the update

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP, Stock

I'm hoping this update won't disbale the current methods to root, overclock and undervolt. Definitely holding off on update if it does until new methods are found.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by EvoRocker View Post
    I'm hoping this update won't disbale the current methods to root, overclock and undervolt. Definitely holding off on update if it does until new methods are found.
    Im sure its the first thing they worked on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

the one-click methods will probably need to be tweaked slightly to allow them to work on the new update. even if the one-click stuff wont work right away, youll probably be able to root through ADB before long

going to sticky and re-title this thread. please use this thread for discussion of the 2.3.340 update.
    Last edited by terpitude71; 12-06-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Is there any way to find out the explicit details of the Exchange Activesync improvements?

Unless root will not be lost, I refuse to upgrade. My phone is running fine right now with the few tweaks I gave it.
    Storm 1 ----> Droid X

I'm new to this forum. When I first saw the Droid X, my first imperessions were that it looked and felt great. The one thing that has kept me away thus far was the playback of the video capture. I thought it was quite jerky.

Is this something that is being fixed with this upgrade or is the choppiness related to the capture and will never be corrected.
Page 1 of 19 1234 ... LastLast