DellMobility Customer Service is Terrible

Johnd38

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Droid X on 11/29/2010 & Dell :mad:Mobility has still not shipped. They say Verizon needs additional info. I spoke with Verizon & they say the problem is not them, but with Dell Mobility. Seems like Dell can't get it together. I finally contacted them last week after 4 attempts to chat of 1 hour or longer each. I repeated the exact information that I had put on the order. Now they still want some unknown stuff. They do not reply to emails & phone calls are of lengthy, indeterminate lengths. They do not belong in the business if they have no customer service.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Had a friend get a phone thru them, same thing, kept asking for additional information. Verizon confirmed they were providing dell the correct information, but dell kept saying it was wrong. Then out of the blue dell finally shipped the order even though my friend never gave them any different info.

Think I would stay away from dell.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jscher2000

May 16, 2010
www.androidwtf.com
The Dell Mobility site is operated by Simplexity, the company that brings you Wirefly.

I ordered a Droid X from Dell Mobility at about 12:05am on Thanksgiving day and the order was packed and picked up by FedEx by the end of the day! Perhaps everyone else was waiting to shop until Friday??

Other than giving FedEx an invalid address, and refusing to correct it, the process went pretty well. I agree that their email response times (2 days or more) are unacceptable.

Note: I am new to Verizon, which might be simpler than an upgrade order.