1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Default I want my Stock back

Found a couple things about sending droids back to stock but nothing about sending the X back to Stock 2.2

Im running the 2.2 with rubix1.6 rom

My main problem is that RSD Lite will not connect. Ive tried putting the phone in every mode and put it in usb debugging. I have RSD Lite 4.8 and the VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf but for some reason it will just not connect to let me flash it. Any and all help is must appreciated.
    Motorola Q > Blackberry Pearl > Blackberry Storm > Blackberry Storm 2 > Droid X > HTC Thunderbolt > Note 2

Running RubiX 1.9 with no problems. Try that, a whole lot easier than flashing an sbf.
    a little obsessive...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

I want to send it back to stock, upgrade then sell the phone to a friend that's why I am asking.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Motorola Q > Blackberry Pearl > Blackberry Storm > Blackberry Storm 2 > Droid X > HTC Thunderbolt > Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPDOG View Post
    I want to send it back to stock, upgrade then sell the phone to a friend that's why I am asking.

Woah hold on, why are selling your Droid X its the best phone on Verizon I don't see a reason to switch it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

I love my X but I am ready for an upgrade so I am selling this one for the same price I will be getting a new one with my upgrade

ROM
    BAMF Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPDOG View Post
    Found a couple things about sending droids back to stock but nothing about sending the X back to Stock 2.2

Im running the 2.2 with rubix1.6 rom

My main problem is that RSD Lite will not connect. Ive tried putting the phone in every mode and put it in usb debugging. I have RSD Lite 4.8 and the VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf but for some reason it will just not connect to let me flash it. Any and all help is must appreciated.
    Did you boot, to the bootloader? Volume down + camera + power.

Sometimes there are driver issues.

this might help,
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker

Quote Originally Posted by Str0ntium View Post
    +1 on this. works for me every time.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

No but I will give this a shot right now

There is a post on the net that has all the stock files in a zip file available.

Check out:

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Quote Originally Posted by jcarlosfox View Post
    There is a post on the net that has all the stock files in a zip file available.

Check out:

Thanks for the reply but what does this theme have to do with going stock wouldnt that be the opposite? lol
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Trying this right now so far it has a connection and is showing the phone in RSD so im going to try to flash it now and see what happens Thank you
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Well everything went great until it got the boot screen now its stuck in a boot loop and I dont know how to fix that
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

I was told to do this and it worked

"You need to go in stock recovery. On my phone you have to hold home and search key while powering on let go of power button keep holding home an search till a trangle comes up release then hit search key then choose to do factory reset then reboot should get you out of the bootloop"
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

All done thanks to everyone that helped out I flashed to stock .315 and then updated to .340 so I am all good now