Question about Gmail 2.3.2 on dx

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the priority box on mine. I think I don't have everything that I should. Even in the settings I don't have everything that was shown in that vid. I checked and I have the latest version.

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have the priority inbox or the priority settings until I went to the gmail settings (from browser and not the app settings) and enabled priority inbox. Then it showed up.

The dropdown option for sending email account is there only when composing a new email. Not when replying to an email.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have the priority inbox or the priority settings until I went to the gmail settings (from browser and not the app settings) and enabled priority inbox. Then it showed up.

The dropdown option for sending email account is there only when composing a new email. Not when replying to an email.

Can you tell me exactly where you enabled priority inbox in the settings. I went to my gmail in the browser and choose to see the desktop version where I found the setting but could not see what you were talking about. Thank you

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me exactly where you enabled priority inbox in the settings. I went to my gmail in the browser and choose to see the desktop version where I found the setting but could not see what you were talking about. Thank you

gmailpriorityinboxsettings.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22