pictures dissapearing

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
does anyone have a pictures mysteriously vanishing or did i do something and dont remember

Ive never had that happen, is this just happening to a few pictures or all your pictures? do you have any apps that auto upload your photos and perhaps delete the pictures as it does so?

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i do have a picasa acct but i dont really use it...and its just a few pics from awhile ago almost like they expired lol

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i do have a picasa acct but i dont really use it...and its just a few pics from awhile ago almost like they expired lol

Perhaps check picasa for good measure, but it could have been a number of other things, perhaps you moved them in a file manager , did you notice it gradually losing a pic here and there or just noticed now that they are gone.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You know what i did notice when i had my DX that pictures were never in consistant folders so i could check all the folders even if you think you left them in a particular one.

i never have this issue with my fascinate they all go where they should go

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
just noticed today...i had a couple pics of my ferrari and now there gone...there not on picasa and i do have astro dont really know how to use it.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well best i can suggest is to USB mount the phone to your computer and search through all the folders, hopefully you will find them.

Besides that i would back up all your pictures and start fresh on your phone and look for patterns , like an event when this happens. otherwise we dont have much to go on.

Unless someone else on the forums has any suggestions.

Sorry if i wasnt much help but ill think about it and if i come up with any theories ill let you know.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
im not gonna lose sleep over it lol i was jus curious its not like it was my video of paris :) that i'll never be able to take again....thats safely there

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
im not gonna lose sleep over it lol i was jus curious its not like it was my video of paris :) that i'll never be able to take again....thats safely there

Ok no problem, but its always good to bring those things to light, just incase someone else has the problem also ya know.

Thanks alot , again sorry i couldnt help

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech