Help with BW App

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
OK here goes I purchased and downloaded the Beautiful Widgets App today it took me a little bit to set everything up but now that I have everything in place how I like it I also noticed after setting up the weather widget and going back to change both the clock skin and weather skin I can only use standard skins for both 1 each how do i find more skins? I've gone into both the clock skin setting and weather skin setting and there's a tab at the top called "Download skins" once I press it and wait nothing downloads. I'm new to the app any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
There is a download tab at the top of the skins screen. Tap that and it will go to the section to download new skins. Once they are downloaded, you will be able to select from the other tab.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, just tried it ok my end and it timed out for me too. Might be a server issue on their end. I would give it a little bit and try again. I've never had an issue before.

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying since early today and no luck but other then this issue I'm liking the app. Thanks for the help and quick reply.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk