1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default People getting Multiple emails from K9 Mail

I've been using K9 mail as my email app on my droid X and when I send to one friend he's saying he's getting Multiple copies of the same email when I send to him.
    The first time I sent an email, he said there were about 30 emails he received. Last night I sent again and he said he recieved 4 of the same emails. I've sent a couple others to him and he had only recieved one of those. Just talked to another friend and he received 10 copies of the same email. Seems to be happening alot, but not every time. Anyone else have this problem? Any Ideas how to stop this or settings to check in K9 Mail?

Default K-9 Mail Multipe Send

I have the same problem. K-9 sent same email with multiple times on a fe emails. In one case I had two photo attachments. Receiver said that it came from my gmail account though I had K-9 set up to only send and receive from my Hotmail account?

any advise who to go to would be helpful. I like the way K-9 displays attachments better than the default email program on my Epic
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I just did some searching on the forum and went with Maildroid now. I liked K9 mail, but didn't like the problem I was having. I even contacted the Developer of K9 about the problem and we exchanged emails back and forth, but he didn't see the problem when I sent to him. So just switched to Maildroid and I like it a little better than K9 mail now. Try and see if that app works for you.

I would recommend going to Mail Droid as well if your not too stuck on K9. Personally, I liked Mail Droid better and so far, things have been great with it. I even like that it deletes the e-mail off the server! Coming from a BB, it helps a lot!

Default Re: People getting Multiple emails from K9 Mail

Had this today as well for the first time. Unfortunately this was with someone who wants to potentially buy my car.

Checked my gmail inbox at work and it says I sent 23 emails, each one sent after every new line or so. What's better is that it sent the email before I reviewed it and made corrections, so now that guy has received some things which I didn't want him to receive.

Absolute joke, I'm uninstalling asap.