What's the best combined Social Networking App?

db306#AC

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a Social Networking app that has twitter and facebook. In particular I'm looking for one that has a scrollable widget similar to the Friends widget that comes with Launcher Pro. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I maintain that the concept of "best" does not exist for something as broad as an application on an individual basis let alone as a global constant, however I'd recommend looking at Tweetdeck to see how you like it. My requirements are different from yours (it needs to run under Linux, I don't use the widget) and it's certainly not the "best" app with respect to data usage and (consequently) battery life but it's a pretty solid app and free so you may as well take a look. ;)

BTW, while their AIR-based application for desktops set the standard, I prefer their Chrome extension now since it more closely mimics the Android app behavior. Obviously both are multi-platform.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a Social Networking app that has twitter and facebook. In particular I'm looking for one that has a scrollable widget similar to the Friends widget that comes with Launcher Pro. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Why not just use Launcher Pro and have the friends widget?