foursquare pics

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed and issue ever since the last update where they included photos with updates on foursquare. Every time I try to update foursquare and include photos the entire update will not appear on Facebook. But when I try without adding photos it works just fine. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know of a fix?

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
ROFL @rook.

It works for me. Try re installing foursquare. But first remove the permission from facebook. This way it will re allow foursquare and you will be working with a fresh app. Could just be a issue between Facebook and Foursquare and nothing you can do right now.

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
ROFL @rook.

It works for me. Try re installing foursquare. But first remove the permission from facebook. This way it will re allow foursquare and you will be working with a fresh app. Could just be a issue between Facebook and Foursquare and nothing you can do right now.

I realize that my response wasn't very helpful, but it did bump this back up to the top and hopefully there is someone who may be able to help... good luck and I agree that removing the permissions and re-setting up may be worth trying