Droid X For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Harley

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Removed by Mod.

Please read the forum rules regarding selling/trading items. Also, we have a specific forum for this.

Cory

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
1 - trader ;)
2 - why post in the X section. We all have the phone.
3 - really an I*phone
4 - the number of posts you made on AC

Now if you had the multimedia dock I'm looking to buy I would be happy. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I can see how the Iphone is so popular. It's the " smartphone for dummies " that's what I heard anyway.
Buddy of mine just got an X. Was thinking about rooting and trying to understand what the hype was about roms and themes. Had all his blur widgets set up the way he liked. (Eye sore) so I grab his phone and load up Launcher pro to give him a "taste" of what android can do. He freaks out! " where did all my stuff go" !?!? Next day I get these texts from him saying how I mest up his phone.

Iphone= Smartphone for Dummies

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Buddy of mine just got an X......had all his blur widgets set up the way he liked. (Eye sore) so I grab his phone and load up Launcher pro to give him a "taste" of what android can do. He freaks out! " where did all my stuff go" !?!? Next day I get these texts from him saying how I mest up his phone.

I would be pissed too if I were him. That is a pretty douchey move to change up his phone from how he likes it because you don't. I love LauncherPro too, but I chose when to install it & it wasn't until I learned the stock setup first.

Im not a fan of the iPhone either, but it is a good phone, so let's not bash the OP for wanting to sell his Droid X...he isn't trying to take yours from you.

Reactions: WAldenIV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech