emulator question

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have emulators on my phone and can play classic games on my phone. My friend said I can use my hdmi out and send the signal to my tv to play it as long as my tv has a usb port which it does. Is this true?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I have emulators on my phone and can play classic games on my phone. My friend said I can use my hdmi out and send the signal to my tv to play it as long as my tv has a usb port which it does. Is this true?

There was a HDMI app that showed your screen on your TV. That would work but your phone screen was then blank so you don't know what your touching. You can view photos and video you shot on your x only so I don't think it would work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
With the HDMI app and the WiiMote keyboard, you may be able to get this to work. I use the WiiMote keyboard with my emulators fairly frequently. I have not tried the HDMI app as I have yet to invest in the cable.

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
With the HDMI app and the WiiMote keyboard, you may be able to get this to work. I use the WiiMote keyboard with my emulators fairly frequently. I have not tried the HDMI app as I have yet to invest in the cable.
thanks I was trying to avoid buying a cable but it looks like I will anyway. Ill let the forum know my outcome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer