Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tango

So me and my buddy have been battling about what phone is better, the EVO or the X. I have the X. We were talking about video calls and were wondering if Tango is worthwhile. Thoughts please.

HTC Sense > Moto Blur
    however rooted wouldnt matter. both are best phones offered by their carries so far, but evo may have an edge on the droid x and i own one... sorry
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"

Does Tango even work on the X? Since there is no front-facing camera, does the person you're chatting with see images from your regular camera?
    Superstar Status

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP M5 / Franco

I have a Droid X. EVO wins just because it has Sense imo. I love sense.
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting useful replies it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. Im on a computer.

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

I had the Evo for 35 days and switched to the X. I like the X better but they are both awesome and I would be happy with either.

The X has better battery life and better voice quality. Those were my main reasons to switch.

Oh and I think blur vs sense is dependent on what you use. I hate sense ... It was also factored into my switch.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I like sense more then blur but I have VZW so I have the DX. But if I were to go to Sprint, I would choose Evo. I like the bigger screen, typing is much easier in portrait for me.

But I would not use the front facing camera, no one I know has it. I don't even use the webcam on my laptop ever except to test out certain program. Think the webcam on my laptop has around 20 minutes of use in the past year.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom