How can I sync my Microsoft Outlook calender

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
How can I sync my Microsoft Outlook calender with my phone so that when I enter calender events on my phone or outlook calender they will show up on either. Is this possible? If so please help me with detailed instuctions I want to do this for my Droid X and Fascinate.

Sailmaker

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
How can I sync my Microsoft Outlook calender with my phone so that when I enter calender events on my phone or outlook calender they will show up on either. Is this possible? If so please help me with detailed instuctions I want to do this for my Droid X and Fascinate.

Download Google Calendar Sync. It works seamlessly. Now, if I could only find a way to seamlessly sync Outlook Contacts I'd be a happy camper. (without having to buy a program to do it) Note: You have to leave Outlook running on your PC/Laptop for it to sync automatically.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I highly recommend Touchdown. It syncs all info between Corporate Exchange and Droid devices. It also allows you to schedule biweekly appointments.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Better yet, have your contacts and calendar imported into your Gmail account. Then have Gmail fetch your pop 3 email accounts. Enable sync for all in account settings and EVERYTHING will be synced instantly, whether changes are made on the X or computer.

Eliminate Outlook entirely. You won't miss it.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That is all well and good unless you work for the government and they have very tight access controls. GMail Calendar Sync is blocked. Man do I love working for big brother...

snowdogs

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I was going to switch from Outlook calendar to Google calendar as the DVM's at my practice all like Google calendar - however, I had a blackberry and read that Google Calendar deletes or loses appointments in the past after sync'ing with your phone... I use my calendar for our tech & DVM schedule and cannot lose past appointments ... I will have my Droidx on Monday - if I convert to Google Calendar can I make this work...?

anon(40252)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
If this is for work then I suggest calling you're IT department to see what is supported. If they support droid then they will help.

I suggest this because corporate policy and setups are varied. I worked at a place where you had to be setup on a certain server to sync correctly with mobile devices. It want a big deal but you had to call IT.

If you don't like that route then look for some droid users around office and talk to them.

If you want you can look at outlook config and try to replicate.

I use touchdown on my phone.

Goodluck

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513