Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts

Default Liberty [ROM] fixed my facebook contact picture updating.

Ever since the Froyo update, my facebook contacts would NOT update no matter what I did. ...and trust me, I did A LOT. I bugged me to no end. I was hoping the update in December fixed the issue but it did not. Soooo, I was finally brave enough to root and flash my phone to Liberty, and VIOLA! Fixed. It had nothing to do with Google or Fb...it was BLUR!

Thank you for fixing my phone Liberty guys!!!! It's been months of frustration fixed in a flash!

When I was on stock for a few days I had the same issue too. Until I flashed
    my first ROM (Rubix) it was fixed.
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Doodlebug your hot baby !

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Smahie 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Doodlebug your hot baby !

My thoughts EXACTLY!! And yes your right about Liberty fixing the contact photo sync(so far). But that also happened when you would un-sync Facebook and then re-sync on the stock rom. I will pay more attention over the next few days to see if it really has been fixed.
    Droid MAXX Rooted on 4.4
    Thanked by:
    Smahie 
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne622 View Post
    My thoughts EXACTLY!! And yes your right about Liberty fixing the contact photo sync(so far). But that also happened when you would un-sync Facebook and then re-sync on the stock rom. I will pay more attention over the next few days to see if it really has been fixed.
    Thanks to you too . I could never choose to unsync facebook on Stock. That option was gone since froyo. The only way I could update the photos was to delete my fb account and readd it. Not what I wanted to do on a daily basis!

I am noticing pretty much every rom us fixing this lol. Fixed on tranq 3.7 as well lol

Also ditto on the looks comment haha

Droid x v 2.3.3 first leaked gingerbread
    Launcher : ADW EX / O.C'd : 1.3Ghz, 1Gh 400Mhz (under volt)
    Thanked by:
    Smahie