how do i get the original boot icon back?

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I was on liberty rom and now im back on stock rom and now when I turn on my phone I have the liberty logo where the Motorola logo was. It still shows the droid red eye after. So how can I get the moto logo back.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem and had to wipe cashe and data in order to get rid of liberty startup. I did it more for piece of mind to prove that I could since I would hate to bring it in for service and have that pop up :)
However, I am now back on liberty again.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
When you flashed back to stock did you clear cache, clear dalvik cache and battery stats first? Sometimes when you dont do that old remnants from Liberty will still be there. Happens with all ROMS.

If you didnt then you might need to go through the process with loading Liberty back on then before you reflash stock just clear all the cache.

Reactions: Johnly

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
When you flashed back to stock did you clear cache, clear dalvik cache and battery stats first? Sometimes when you dont do that old remnants from Liberty will still be there. Happens with all ROMS.

If you didnt then you might need to go through the process with loading Liberty back on then before you reflash stock just clear all the cache.

I like this comment.....

Reactions: DroidDev

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
The zip file worked. I know I should of cleared all that stuff before going back just didn't think about it. Well that's how you learn and i've learned a lot about thus stuff over the past two weeks. So thank you for the help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11