Signal Lost .... :-(

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
hey guys I don't post here much. but I'm having a issue with signal loss on my droid x.
My phone is rooted and I have been loading various roms on my phone over the past few months. up until recently I have had no issue with signal lost, even with the root and roms.
I'm just trying to figure out if this is an isolated issue and if I should call Verizon and get another phone.

btw...I have tried calling *228 and dialing "1" and "2" sometimes it will activate successfully and most of the time it wont. all in all I'm still having an issue with signal lost and dropped calls. its becoming frustrating. thanks in advance for any help u guys can give me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Before you call verizon I would revert to stock just to see if it still happens.
That'll rule the rom out.

You aren't going to get support from VZW anyway if you are custom.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Before you call verizon I would revert to stock just to see if it still happens.
That'll rule the rom out.

You aren't going to get support from VZW anyway if you are custom.

back to stock...:'( that literally brings a tear to my eye. But I wouldn't tell VZW I have a ROM on there. If it were to be a situation where I'd have exchange phones, I'd flash the SBF onto the phone first.

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I went through this thinking it was my DX, but after talking to vzw support, they are going to send someone to check the tower. That was 2 weeks ago...

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
just wanted go let u guys know my phone seems to be working properly now. the bars occasionally go up and down, but I'm not losing calls like I was a while ago. I guess it was something with Verizon and not my phone or roms. never went back to stock btw. just wanted to update u guys , just in case anybody else was having this issue.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49