Driod X keeps locking up

Maronda4

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Ugh.. Having the same problems, along with all the random resets.. Been to Verizon several times, they told me I would get another phone sent to me, then came back and told me to take out the memory card and try that. That did not help, then was told again I would be getting a phone only to call back and tell me to try 2 Factory resets back to back and that would totally reset the phone further than doing one?? I guess I am stuck with reloading everything on my phone Again. I hope this is the last time and this works. They told me to get a pin and use the tiny hole on the front of the phone for the two resets. Maybe that will help??

Timdog

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
So after reformatting the sd card I still had all the same problems so last night I did the factory reset and now I'm in the process of setting everything up back to the way I had it..... curiously for some reason though it is running the old version of market..... I checked and there are no system updates available..... anyone know why this may be?

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,
I have a problem, I was playing Angry Birds, I just finished a level, press to continue to the next level and my DX shut off, when it restarted my angry Birds icon was missing, and there a message at the top left that reads "Blank SD Card...when u click on this, a window pops up that reads Format SD card, when u click format nothing happens...and the message remains in the notifications...I went into settings/SD Card & phone storage clicked "mount SD card" the notification area reads, "preparing SD card" and immediately after that it says "SD card safe to remove" so I tried to format the SD card, enter my lock code, click erase everything and nothing happens...

anyone else have this problem or heard of this?

AlphaToker

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,
I have a problem, I was playing Angry Birds, I just finished a level, press to continue to the next level and my DX shut off, when it restarted my angry Birds icon was missing, and there a message at the top left that reads "Blank SD Card...when u click on this, a window pops up that reads Format SD card, when u click format nothing happens...and the message remains in the notifications...I went into settings/SD Card & phone storage clicked "mount SD card" the notification area reads, "preparing SD card" and immediately after that it says "SD card safe to remove" so I tried to format the SD card, enter my lock code, click erase everything and nothing happens...

anyone else have this problem or heard of this?

I know this is pretty late but for anyone new reading this i had this same problem i ended up having to get a new sd card and I lost all my picturs and everything on there I was pissed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy