Favorite app

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I only use it when I fill up but I like Fuel Friend

Apps I don't like but im sucked into is Restaurant Story and Pets Live.
Someone save me please!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Pets live was a fun game when I used to play it all the time on my ipod touch.
But as of right now, Navigation or Angry birds.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
for me it would surely have to be tweetdeck. facebook and twitter all in one. I use those two social networking sites religiously.

kds

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
for me it would surely have to be tweetdeck. facebook and twitter all in one. I use those two social networking sites religiously.

Don't forget TweetDeck also has Foursquare support! I still use the Foursquare app to do check-ins but I prefer to use TweetDeck to see what my friends are up to. I've recently moved from TweetDeck to Twidroyd and then back to TweetDeck. I just wish there was an option to turn geotagging on by default for tweets in TweetDeck!

ChromeMarks is also pretty useful, I can retrieve my Chrome bookmarks from home via the syncing feature with Google.

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Timerific...I use the app literally all day long, every day. Well, actually the beauty of it is I DONT have to use it for it to work for me. Love it.

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
iReal Book. I'm a professional bassist and I use that app on gigs almost every night. Every song in the Real Book, transpose to any key. It is invaluable.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Tasker. It took a while to get setup the way I want, but now I never need to touch it and have total automation of all settings.

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Timerific...I use the app literally all day long, every day. Well, actually the beauty of it is I DONT have to use it for it to work for me. Love it.

Wow! Thank you for mentioning this awesome little app. I downloaded it last nigh. Unbelievable!

I set it to turn wifi on at 5:15 and off at 7. Turn ringer to off at 10;45, on at 630> Loud ringer from 6:30 to 7:45. Ringer set to 5% at 7:45 when I get to work. And then full ringer from 5:00 to 10:45. All from this one app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781