Why can't I send/receive bluetooth files but

nasmith7

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
...my buddy can on his HTC hero?? Yet another thing my so called turd of a blackberry chris do with ease and Android fell short on once again.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Why do users always say what another device does that another doesn't before research the facts, the Droid X transfer by bluetooth without any issues, I transfer information this way all the time also. Have you considered user error not device?

All you have to do is open gallery and open or hold on image and select share from list and select bluetooth, at this point it will show you the list of paired devices and allow you to select the one you want to send it to. And some devices will ask you to verify the request by dropping status bar and authorize the connections.

Last edited:

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Another thing - I did have a bear of a time getting bluetooth on my PC to work. It was el cheapo BT transmitter not playing nicely with Win7.

nasmith7

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Why do users always say what another device does that another doesn't before research the facts, the Droid X transfer by bluetooth without any issues, I transfer information this way all the time also. Have you considered user error not device?

All you have to do is open gallery and open or hold on image and select share from list and select bluetooth, at this point it will show you the list of paired devices and allow you to select the one you want to send it to. And some devices will ask you to verify the request by dropping status bar and authorize the connections.

My issue us not from the "gallery" as pics n videos transfer just fine. music is the issue. I could be overlooking something but I do believe it is that it simply can't perform the task, along with a simple task or memo, without a 3rd party app.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The Droid 2 had issues transferring files via bluetooth, I haven't tried it on the Droid X, but with the D2 the app bluetooth file transfer, transferred all files with no problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance