| || |
This is actually a temporary fix because the app is still in device and as soon as you do a hard reset from stock restore Bootstrap and SuperUser will return... Here is my solution that I have been using that works perfectly..
Originally Posted by RHChan84
I ended up figuring out the solution to remove the two apps that did not remove with factory reset after removing root:
Droid X Bootstrapper Complete Removal
* UNINSTALL the Recovery APK (Droid X Bootstrapper) in Settings, Applications
* Run "adb shell" or "Terminal Simulator"
* Run "su"
* Run "mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system"
* Run "cp /system/bin/logwrapper.bin /system/bin/logwrapper"
SuperUser Complete Removal
* Root Device
* Install Root Explorer
* Browse to System >> Apps
* Delete all SuperUser.apk (My device had 2)
* Restart Device
* Goto Settings >> Privacy >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset Phone >> Erase Everything
After doing this I had a clean, unrooted, stock device ready for repair service.. NO SBF Required YAHHH!!!