movies from iTunes

knightsseven

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
@ French ... what if the movies were installed digital copies from DVDs? Does the same thing apply? Not the end of the world for me, but that would be a pretty big bummer. I hope this does not apply to iTunes music. /cry

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
If you burned them yourself and they are in the right format they should work fine. But purchased from iTunes won't. Music could be an issue depending on when it was purchased. Best way to find out is to give it a shot.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually of you burned them to be compatible w iTunes they may work just fine.

I actually think they are saying they downloaded the video from the movie manufacture as a digital copy and it usually give you a a option to pick you OS to verify the file is optimized for that device... If so this is a unknown situation because some company adds the itunes DRM into the file if it is downloaded to itunes to load file. This is one downside to having to load everything through itunes.

If you check the properties of the file there should be a area that reports if file is DRM. See Screen Shot.. If it has a m4V which is iphone DRM format it wont work..

CopyProtection.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress