Help me!

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had an ultra crystal for about 6 months now and LOVE it. Can't tell it's on the phone and is super smooth. Comes with two protectors as well. Highly recommend it.

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the invisible shield, but took it off. Screen feels better without it. Also, you don't need it with the gorilla glass on the X. It wont get scratched. I got mine for free so thought i would try it, but prefer my screen bare.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The screen on the X is very durable. You really shouldn't need a screen protector. I've had a couple different ones and always end up taking them off.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm opposite from the others. I prefer the feel of the screen with the protector. Also seems to show less fingerprints. Been using Zagg shields for quite some time now. As long as you take your time when installing, I feel you will be happy with it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use to have screen protector(zagg).I also tried others but took them off.
Mines been without screen protector all this year no scratches at all, and prefer it without one now :)

sent using TaPaTaLk

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
+1 for naked.

Love the feel of the Gorilla glass ... extremely smooth and easy to use with swype. From what I've read in this forum, the only real danger is something abrasive like sand. Had several screen protectors, but in the end, liking it au natural. PS - I clean the glass every morning with one of those little packaged lens/glasses cleaner wipes. Keeps everything looking good!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2