1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Droid x stuck in bootloop

My droid x is stuck in a bootloop. I downloaded bootstrap and reboot recovery and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I wiped all the data and cache and hit reboot system. Still nothing! I really need help right now please!

How did you get stuck in a bootloop? It might help if you let people know what you were attempting to do.
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tom8916 View Post
    My droid x is stuck in a bootloop. I downloaded bootstrap and reboot recovery and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I wiped all the data and cache and hit reboot system. Still nothing! I really need help right now please!
    Were you flashing something?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I was trying to install GB on my phone and when I downloaded boostrap I hit reboot recovery and now it's stuck in bootloop. I have tried going into the stock recovery and clearing cache and wiping data and still nothing. Now I have the batter gauge with a question mark on it. Any ideas?

ROM
    X:DS 4.2 X10:CM 6.1.3

So all you did was download bootstrap, reboot into recovery, and it started to loop?
    "Life isn't fair, and neither are smartphone upgrades" -Phil Nickinson
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

yea basically. It works now i just flashed an sbf, but it took forever. So I still have no gingerbread and how to re download all the apps and now im unrooted. Basically FAIL, idk if I should try again or just wait for the official

The exact same thing happened to me tom because I didn't wipe before updating. I did an sbf and tried GB again and now it works fine. I would suggest giving it another shot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk