1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Default Gingerbread profiles

Ok, this seems like it should be easy to fix, but I can't figure out how to add a new profile to my Gingerbread X. From the home screen I can press menu, profiles, and I get the screen with ONLY the Home profile showing. From here I can press the menu key again, but I only get the "Rename" option. I've searched through the settings and still can't find anything. I'm running the Pre-rooted version of Gingerbread if that helps any.

Thanks,
    WB

EDIT: Nevermind. A reboot brought up the work/weekend profiles.
    Last edited by wabyrd; 03-31-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Question how do you modify

Okay, but how do you edit or create your own profile? How do you modify or see what
    The existing profiles are set at?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

It seems you can only rename them. To config each profile, you just go into that profile and start making your changes.

Quote Originally Posted by wabyrd View Post
    It seems you can only rename them. To config each profile, you just go into that profile and start making your changes.
    I suggested profiles to ADW and LP+ developers long time ago but nothing ever came from it, hope this will bring it to lights to the 3tf party launchers now.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

There's also an app in the market called Profiles. I use it and like it better than the GB profiles. It's more like what was available on BlackBerry.