Ok, this seems like it should be easy to fix, but I can't figure out how to add a new profile to my Gingerbread X. From the home screen I can press menu, profiles, and I get the screen with ONLY the Home profile showing. From here I can press the menu key again, but I only get the "Rename" option. I've searched through the settings and still can't find anything. I'm running the Pre-rooted version of Gingerbread if that helps any.

Thanks,
    WB

EDIT: Nevermind. A reboot brought up the work/weekend profiles.
    03-31-2011 12:21 PM
    Okay, but how do you edit or create your own profile? How do you modify or see what
    The existing profiles are set at?
    04-03-2011 08:28 AM
    It seems you can only rename them. To config each profile, you just go into that profile and start making your changes.
    04-03-2011 02:27 PM
    It seems you can only rename them. To config each profile, you just go into that profile and start making your changes.
    I suggested profiles to ADW and LP+ developers long time ago but nothing ever came from it, hope this will bring it to lights to the 3tf party launchers now.
    04-03-2011 07:16 PM
    There's also an app in the market called Profiles. I use it and like it better than the GB profiles. It's more like what was available on BlackBerry.
    04-04-2011 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD