How do I link Android 2.2 tablet to Android X smartphone?

Redwitch

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got a new Android 2.2 tablet (instructions are almost non existant) I want to link it to my Android X 2.2.2 but I don't have a clue. I have as Google account and try to set it up on the tablet but it continues to tell me I don't have a network connection. I have tried this while hooked up to my phone and get the same response. Can anybody help me? PLEASE!

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Could you provide a little more about what you are trying to do? Your question seems to be a combination of about 3 different fundamental questions.

First it sounds like you are trying to setup your Android 2.2 tablet using your google account but you don't have an internet connections. First of all what Android 2.2 tablet is it? Samsung Galaxy Tab? If it's a wifi only table it would be easiest for you to find a wifi network somewhere that you know you can connect to at least for the setup process.

Second it sounds like you are trying to use your Droid X (it's not an Android X, android is the operating system, Droid X is the product name), to tether your tablet to the internet. If that is what you are trying to do then you either need to pay for the hotspot service from verizion, or root your phone and install the Wireless tether app from google. Based on your phrasing on your question I would suggest paying for the service since it doesn't sound like you have a good enough understanding of what's going on. If you really want to root and use the wireless tether app then there is tons of threads out there showing how to tether through your Droid x.

Reactions: WAldenIV

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance