Set Wallpaper (2.0+)

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, quick question.

Ever since I installed the GB leak I noticed that I got a new option when trying to set a wallpaper called "Set Wallpaper (2.0+)" anyone have any idea what it does? Did a search through the forums and Google before posting it here. Thanks for the heads up.

-Click

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering that, too. I have LPP's live wallpaper (grass swaying in the wind) and that may be what it means - animated wallpapers??

BTW, I'd also like to know how to install Beautiful Wigets weather live wallpaper. I've downloaded it, but can't find it.

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
BTW, I'd also like to know how to install Beautiful Wigets weather live wallpaper. I've downloaded it, but can't find it.

Once that is installed that should be in the live wallpapers. That is where mine is.

mrmako777

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, quick question.

Ever since I installed the GB leak I noticed that I got a new option when trying to set a wallpaper called "Set Wallpaper (2.0+)" anyone have any idea what it does? Did a search through the forums and Google before posting it here. Thanks for the heads up.

-Click

i havent installed any gb leaks but i noticed that option recently too. it must be some applications option. im curious in finding out which one tho. im pretty sure its hide it pro?

kwyjibear

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
"Set Wallpaper (2.0+)" just appeared on my choices but I don't have GB. Flash just did an update. I wonder if that has to do with it. Swaying grass is nice but I think it started with Froyo.