I downloaded and successfully installed 2.3.3 on by X. All is fine except for one small and one large problem - both relating to incoming phone calls.

Small problem: when a call comes in, the lock screen appears. I have to unlock to answer. This was not present in Froyo; I can't find any way to go directly to the answer/ignore slider.

LARGE problem: I answer the call. Fine. But as soon as I do, my music player starts. Not fine. Now I (and the caller) are both listening to music other as well each other. I am using the stock player. (XiiaLite was also starting but I think I've solved that.) Any thoughts on how to stop the music and take the call??
    05-04-2011 09:56 AM
    Wow, first I heard of that one. What build did you install and did you do a factory reset?
    05-04-2011 10:13 AM
    Unsupported versions of the Android OS will not be supported.
    05-04-2011 01:13 PM
    I'm running GB rooted as well and have run into a few little quirks as well, usually just do a reboot and it gets better....
    05-04-2011 05:35 PM
    Something is clearly wrong with your install. Do it again and wipe data and cache after flashing.

...unsupported versions of Android OS are ALWAYS supported on Android Central.
    05-04-2011 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD