Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gingerbread Phone Call Problem(s)

I downloaded and successfully installed 2.3.3 on by X. All is fine except for one small and one large problem - both relating to incoming phone calls.

Small problem: when a call comes in, the lock screen appears. I have to unlock to answer. This was not present in Froyo; I can't find any way to go directly to the answer/ignore slider.

LARGE problem: I answer the call. Fine. But as soon as I do, my music player starts. Not fine. Now I (and the caller) are both listening to music other as well each other. I am using the stock player. (XiiaLite was also starting but I think I've solved that.) Any thoughts on how to stop the music and take the call??
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Wow, first I heard of that one. What build did you install and did you do a factory reset?

Unsupported versions of the Android OS will not be supported.

Global Posts
    579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS!

I'm running GB rooted as well and have run into a few little quirks as well, usually just do a reboot and it gets better....

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts

Something is clearly wrong with your install. Do it again and wipe data and cache after flashing.

...unsupported versions of Android OS are ALWAYS supported on Android Central.
    Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle