GB this Friday - latest rumor

kklier

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
No, no! The release date has been pushed even further back than that. I hear it will be released on my birthday 9/3.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
[:mad:]

I am probably stating the obvious and/or preaching to the choir, but I sick and tired of being jerked around with updates and fiddling with root. It really pisses me off the the OEMs (yes I'm staring at you Motorola) and carriers are so friggin' behind the curve with releasing OS updates.

Let's be real. The DX is supposed to be EOL this past March. What is the incentive for Motorola to push a GB update to the original DX if the DX2 is going to be released in a couple of weeks?

[/ :mad: ]

jnewell

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
[:mad:]

I am probably stating the obvious and/or preaching to the choir, but I sick and tired of being jerked around with updates and fiddling with root. It really pisses me off the the OEMs (yes I'm staring at you Motorola) and carriers are so friggin' behind the curve with releasing OS updates.

[/ :mad: ]

I love Android, but this is the major weakness with the whole thing. Having to rely on Google, then the hardware vendor, then the wireless carrier in most cases, to generate and sign off on updates is just plain NUTZ.

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
- Rumor 1: GB coming out 5/13
- Rumor 2: must be running stock to get GB from Verizon - and everybody wastes 2 hours of their lives, lol
- Rumor 3: GB is coming to iPhone
- Rumor 4: We're dummies for believing all the rumors

Guess which one is true