Ok I am seriously getting frustrated here. Being a heavy user of the car dock accessory I bought from Motorola I'm miffed that I can't change the custom button. It just plain won't work. If I try a few times in a row, I just get a force close of android processes. Anyone else having this issue?
    05-11-2011 02:31 AM
    It frustrates the hell out of me as well. There are times when I can add Navigation to the Custom Button, but it never stays there for more than a few weeks at a time. Now I can't even add anything to that button anymore, I just close the Car Dock and skip it entirely I am hoping that GB will "fix" this... but who knows for sure.
    05-11-2011 11:50 AM
    05-11-2011 03:48 PM
    I shall try that. Thanks.

Sucks that the Google Car Home thing doesn't work on the DX because of Moto's custom version.
    05-11-2011 05:44 PM
    Car dock home is something I happened across a while back trolling the forums and it has made the moto dock complete. Just do it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    05-11-2011 07:46 PM
    I use Car Home Ultra, and really like it. Gives vehicle speed, direction, and current weather. It also has 18 customizable slots, and some other features.
    05-12-2011 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD