1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Androidoholic

Global Posts
    1,530 Global Posts

Default Can't change the custom button in the Car Dock app...

Ok I am seriously getting frustrated here. Being a heavy user of the car dock accessory I bought from Motorola I'm miffed that I can't change the custom button. It just plain won't work. If I try a few times in a row, I just get a force close of android processes. Anyone else having this issue?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

It frustrates the hell out of me as well. There are times when I can add Navigation to the Custom Button, but it never stays there for more than a few weeks at a time. Now I can't even add anything to that button anymore, I just close the Car Dock and skip it entirely I am hoping that GB will "fix" this... but who knows for sure.

Try Car Dock Home v3 at
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Androidoholic

Global Posts
    1,530 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    Try Car Dock Home v3 at
    I shall try that. Thanks.

Sucks that the Google Car Home thing doesn't work on the DX because of Moto's custom version.

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Car dock home is something I happened across a while back trolling the forums and it has made the moto dock complete. Just do it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I use Car Home Ultra, and really like it. Gives vehicle speed, direction, and current weather. It also has 18 customizable slots, and some other features.