1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Launcher pro plus keeps foreclosing after reboot

It never fails. Every time I restart my phone launcher pro plus does a forceclose everytime. Why?

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

I'm seeing the same thing.

Nothing here? Any other programs running? Install then reinstall. You might have clicked something in the settings.

Same thing Here! Been like this for a while. I have sent emails to the Dev..

Make sure blur is cleared of widgets and shortcuts. Lp has given me no problems once I blanked the blur home screens.

Quote Originally Posted by hootyhoo View Post
    Make sure blur is cleared of widgets and shortcuts. Lp has given me no problems once I blanked the blur home screens.
    All my screens are blank and clear on stock blur.. I still get force close issue on a reboot.

I was having the same problem. Constant force closing and restarts and the phone was slooow to unlock. I uninstalled Launcher Pro and the Unlocker then reinstalled both. Haven't had any problems since.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

I agree that the answer may lie in uninstalling LPP and then re-installing it. Had the same problems after the Froyo update and this solved it. Also, from time to time, LPP gets fussy and an uninstall and re-install usually takes care of it.
    Always learning ...

Tried all of the above! lol.... Its not a big deal for me as i just hit FC and then it loads right back up.

I had to give up on LLP because I has all the problems listed, FC, reboot and lock up with LLP installed.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

As a final test give this a try, I was having issues with FC until I switched this feature off. In launcher pro settings:

Menu>preferences>Behavior>Make sure "Enable Auto Rotation" is unchecked, Reboot.

This solved my FC issues, have not had any FC issues since. For whatever reason LP does not work well with this feature enabled.
    Last edited by Ricky Babalu; 05-13-2011 at 01:58 PM.

I stopped using LPP because of FC's. Switched to Go Launcher. Free and just as functional.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

I've been having some problems with LPP lately ... previously, it was working fine for long periods. Now, though, it will give me broken screens, missing wallpaper, frozen screens, and the need for a force close, off/on or battery pull. Seriously considering removing it for a while. Not sure why it's become so unstable. Oh well.
    Always learning ...

Check out ADW EX at

Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...