coverage not available?

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So Ive had the Droid X since Feb and all of a sudden its been acting weird....

1. When i try to go online it tells me "no internet connection" but i have bars and the 3G

2. When i try to send a picture thru mms i get "national coverage not available" (not all the time but often enough)

3. I have a ringtone issue. I have a specific ringtone for say my mom. When she calls i get that tone GREAT!! however when anyone else calls doesnt matter who it could be ( a random number even) and i still get that tone. I have deleted or thought i deleted the ringtones for my contacts but they are still there. So h ow can I fix this? How do you delete ringtones given to a contact?

Any help would be great cause otherwise i love my phone.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Maybe this will help...

Settings > Data Delivery > Data Manager (make sure all options are checked) This will connect your X to the internet

Then do...

Settings > Accounts > your Gmail account > make sure all options have the box checked. This will sync all your internet Gmail/Google connections. You can hit menu after everything is checked (or whenever needed) and it will sync immediately.

As for the ringtones, you need to set the ringtones for specific persons in their Gmail contacts listing. Otherwise, for the default rings, go again into settings as follows ...

Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone (pick the one you want)

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this will help...

Settings > Data Delivery > Data Manager (make sure all options are checked) This will connect your X to the internet

Then do...

Settings > Accounts > your Gmail account > make sure all options have the box checked. This will sync all your internet Gmail/Google connections. You can hit menu after everything is checked (or whenever needed) and it will sync immediately.

As for the ringtones, you need to set the ringtones for specific persons in their Gmail contacts listing. Otherwise, for the default rings, go again into settings as follows ...

Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone (pick the one you want)

(wont checking all 3 boxes cost me more money??)

(ok gotcha on the gmail contacts for syncing but thats not to important)

(ahhh never knew this part thanks for the info ill go to gmail contacts from now on)