Got an offer to buy a X for cheap.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a Samsung fascinate and love it.. Im not asking witch one is better I just want to know if it's worth the money. I haven't looked at it yet but the guy says it works great with only little bumps on it. It's around a year old so guessing he got it when they first came out. But anyways he is wanting $100 for it. What do y'all think of that price?
Is there anything I should lookout for? I'm thinking of getting it and playing with it and then resaling it would u think I can make my money back on it? Thanks.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
As long as the seller is willing to let you use the phone to verify physical condition and that it works I would say go for it. Also have them meet you at Verizon to verify that the phone isn't stolen or locked out of the network because he didn't pay his bill or something. For that price even if you don't use it as a phone you're getting a great price on a device that you could use like alot of people use an ipod touch. That's one thing to consider.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok update I checked the phone its was not locked or hot and im on it right now seems to work great. Now I have to think if I want to keep it or my Samsung.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol