I am new to all of this. I updated my phone to the Gingerbread but now I have to send my phone back to Verizon and I cant figure out how to get it back to stock. I have RSD Lite installed. It finds my device but will not let me start when I choose the File VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf It keeps saying fail. Can someone please help me.
That page should direct your to the info you need.
1. Download RSD Lite
2. Download the Froyo recovery ROM from the XDA links
3. Install RSD Lite
4. Put your phone into bootloader (shut it off, hold down power + home + volume up, let go of power
5. Plug in USB cord to computer
6. Fire up RSD
7. Mount the recovery image you downloaded
8. Try and try until it goes completely through
9. DO NOT UNPLUG THE PHONE UNTIL IT REACHES 100%!!!!
I know this isn't a walk through, but I hope it helps.