Wasn't gingerbread supposed to start being pushed ota last night?

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
How disappointed i was to wake up this morning and not have an ota download waiting for me. Also, I checked for a manual system update, and nothing there either.

Has anyone gotten anything yet?

bcpalma

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Understood, but in searching the web and other forums, I can't seem to find 1 person that can confirm getting it. I just expected some chatter this morning.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How disappointed i was to wake up this morning and not have an ota download waiting for me. Also, I checked for a manual system update, and nothing there either.

Has anyone gotten anything yet?

I read it might start today for a few , and in waves , the main batch release for that OTA could be more around june 1st instead of today so dont get OCDed if you dont get it today , :p

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I wouldn't expect it for less than another week or two since I'm in the soak set and moto has not sent me the tester. They told me yesterday they were awaiting final approval to push so... could come tonight tomorrow, who knows lol.

Just hope no one gets upset cause moto or vzw didn't give a date.

wesandnic

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
It is on the verizon website that gingerbread is being released ota. Both thru push and manual checks thru the system upgrade checks.

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I wouldn't expect it for less than another week or two since I'm in the soak set and moto has not sent me the tester. They told me yesterday they were awaiting final approval to push so... could come tonight tomorrow, who knows lol.

Just hope no one gets upset cause moto or vzw didn't give a date.

+1.

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
just got a response tweet from VZWSupport saying that beginning 05/27, update to GB OS will be available on Droid X.

they also sent me the link to the .pdf for 2.3

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
just got a response tweet from VZWSupport saying that beginning 05/27, update to GB OS will be available on Droid X.

they also sent me the link to the .pdf for 2.3

That's nice that say that, but when will we actually see it??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Its today but like stated it comes in waves not all at once to protect servers from crashing so who knows when we might see it could be tonight could be Monday Tuesday

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i think the initial Froyo update last time around hit sometime approaching midnight PST...I think I got it here on the east coast around 2am or so. I am also anticipating the "soak", if it comes at all to occur much later tonight or simply after the holiday weekend is over.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund