Anyone have the NEW version of the Netflix apk?

lvlifeguard

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
It worked! I have been trying to get it workin for weeks! On my Epic 4g! Thanks so much for the new .apk! I have been spending the day restoring my phone after flashing it to EE03, and then I installed the old .apk and it still didn't work! NOW it works with your NEW .apk! Thanks again!

Jangoman

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds noobish, but what is a apk? and how does it work? I'd love to be able to watch netflix on my dx....does it use your normal netflix account or what?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds noobish, but what is a apk? and how does it work? I'd love to be able to watch netflix on my dx....does it use your normal netflix account or what?
It is the file extension for Android apps. You will have to have a Netflix account in order to use.
Put it on the root of your SD card and install.

Jangoman

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
It is the file extension for Android apps. You will have to have a Netflix account in order to use.
Put it on the root of your SD card and install.

Hi Ricky thank you for answering, and yes this will sound noobish still. Do i have to have my DX rooted for it to work? I have no idea how to do rooting and I dont think im tech savy enough to even attempt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non