Is my GPS broke!

chrys7

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Was on Froyo and GPS was flawless....GB588 came out and I installed it fine...Gps was broke updated to UNrooted 595 GPS was still broke.

Id launch Google NAV and it would lock in after I punch in dest. 3 min later GPS would drop and just never reconnect, I SBF back to Froyo GPS was still broke. I updated to GB 596 in hopes of fixing it but no dice its still broke. Anyone have any idea as to what the heck happened....i would really like to get GPS back as I use it rather frequently.

Last edited:

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Was on Froyo and GPS was flawless....GB588 came out and I installed it fine...Gps was broke updated to UNrooted 595 GPS was still broke.

Id launch Google NAV and it would lock in after I punch in dest. 3 min later GPS would drop and just never reconnect, I SBF back to Froyo GPS was still broke. I updated to GB 596 in hopes of fixing it but no dice its still broke. Anyone have any idea as to what the heck happened....i would really like to get GPS back as I use it rather frequently.

Are you using an extended battery? A friend of mine discovered that using the Seidio extended battery for the DX interferes with the GPS receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol