Issues with LED

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I saw a post about this issue already but no one seems to be able to come up with a fix or a cause. I am using Handcent and not getting anything. Nor am I getting LED notifications on Gtalk or Gmail. Anyone else having issues?

wabadroid

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
No LED since GB update. I had SMSpopup, I uninstalled it and did a battery pull then fired it up to see if regular green LED light would light up for missed calls, charging, etc and NO LED. Reinstalled SMS Popup and nothing. I am having to fire the phone up whenever I've been away to see if I have missed messages.
Suggestions are welcomed, this is a PITA!!
So this is NOT just a problem with apps, this is a problem with the PHONE since mine has NO LED since the update.

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't get the blue LED indicator with handcent/texts either, but I do get the blinking green light with my gmail emails (as I always did).

TitaniumMan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Me too.. Its a pretty much everyone with GB upgrade. I'm sure their will be a patch coming out soon to resolve that.. (I hope).....

Droidle

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Try downloading free app Light Flow. I had same problem when I upgraded to first leaked Gingerbread. Light flow fixed it. Hopefully it will work on new official GB.

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Handcent released an update and it's working now. I had lightflow installed but it would blink the blue LED for some reason when I had no notifications so I uninstalled it.

Reactions: WAldenIV

jsharp

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I updated Handcent but the LED light still does not work for me. In fact the only light I get is when a call comes in my phone flashes a very bright clear light once. I didn't realize how important the light was until it's gone.

Lemodular

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue...no LED notifications for Yahoo, missed calls, or txts. Gmail seems to work though.

As far as Handcent's notification. I read that you just have to go to it's notification and select normal or default or something like that (I don't use Hancent anymore so I have forgotten). Give it a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci